Our Hospital Is OPEN For You and Your Pet!
COVID PROTOCOL UPDATE: As of 11/15/2021
Clients are welcome to come in for in-person appointments. Please note, curbside appointments will remain as an option. In-person medication and supply pick-ups as well as sample drop-offs are also allowed.
Our waiting room remains closed. Please call us when you arrive at the hospital and remain in your car for check-in. A tech will come out to get you when a room is ready.
For Food/Medication Pick-Up/Sample Drop offs:
You may enter the building to pick up supplies or drop off urine and fecal samples. There is no need to call us when you arrive at the hospital. If there are more than 2 parties at the front desk, we ask that you wait outside until one party finishes their transaction. This will allow us to maintain proper social distancing between parties.
The following protocols must be adhered to by all clients regardless of vaccination status.
- No Mask, no Entry, No Exception. Anyone entering our building must be wearing a mask regardless of vaccination
- Only two people per family are allowed in the building for appointments or for pick-ups/drop-offs of
medication and samples.
- If you have traveled out of the country or state within 14 days, we ask for you to remain curbside.
- If you have any Covid-19 symptoms (i.e. cough, fever) we ask for you to remain curbside or to reschedule
- Currently, the bathroom, coffee station, and water cooler are not for use by clients.
We thank you for your loyalty and support during these challenging times. If you have any questions, please call us at 908-755-2428. We look forward to seeing you again!
- The Staff of Plainfield Animal Hospital